MGC banner

Come to the Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally got in some game time this weekend!

Well, after a long hiatus from real game time, I finally got some in. Nothing crazy, just some Dead Space on PS3, and Modern Warfare 2 on 360.

MW 2 was just a few rounds of Spec-Ops co-op with my dad. It was actually a lot of fun. We needed to both clear out some 2-player only missions. For the record, I LOVE to rain bullets from flying vehicles.

I also decided to pick up the original Dead Space again. DS2 is on the way and I want the story fresh in mind. Let me sat, even though I played it already, that game can still give me chills. I really hope the next chapter is as good as this one.

-Sent from my Android-
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment