MGC banner

Come to the Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halo:Reach is EPIC!

I'm not a fanboy by any stretch of imagination. I enjoy games because they really and truly are good games. Despite this, I still get accused of being biased to the Halo series.

Halo, to me, has always had a very strong story, and a wonderful way of telling it. The play environments have been unique, and the characters memorable. Seriously, who hasn't wanted to be Master Chief!

I was sent a copy of Halo: Reach by my dad, and was very anxious to get in some play time. I finally threw it in late Friday night, and was greeted with what is probably the best intro to a Halo game ever. The graphics are bar-none some of the best in the series, and the action begins from step one.

I will do a full review after I get some more time with the game, but so far, so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment