MGC banner

Come to the Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today's Plays: Home Edition

Hello gamers! I'm home for the day, so I figured I would update my Today's Plays segment with some of the things I've been catching up on.

So, here goes.

Since recently purchasing a PS3, I've been trying to catch up on the system. I've been playing some exclusives, such as Metal Gear Solid 4, and Little Big Planet. I've also been grabbing some titles that aren't exclusives, that I just haven't played, or had minimal play time with.

Today, I worked through Prototype a bit more. I am absolutely in lust with this game. The open world environment, plus the capabilities of the character are just amazing. This is a definite must own for anyone with a PS3 or XBOX 360.

I also picked up Bioshock on PS3 from Best Buy for $10. Well, it was $20, but I had $10 in Reward Zone Points to use. I've played this before on XBOX, but with the release of Bioshock 2, I wanted the storyline fresh in my head. Besides, it was a good opportunity to add another top-tier game title to my PS3 library.

I received the Netflix PS3 disc today as well, so look for a full review of the PS3 Netflix Streaming in the next week.

As usual, keep the rubber side down!
OTRGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment